Washing instructions for your Rebozo scarf
- Hand or machine wash in a wash net
- Wash in cold water or at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees
- Use natural detergents (liquid form) only
- Don’t rub
- Don’t bleach
- The colors can bleed during the first washes.
- Dyed Rebozos are sensitive to light. It is best not to keep the blue Rebozos folded in order to avoid marks of yellow on the folds. This problem disappears once washed 2 or 3 times.
- No dry cleaning
- All colors are very sensitive to citric content or lime.
- It is recommended to wash your Rebozo before the first use
Important information related to vegetable dyeing
- Traces of water may form if the Rebozos are partially put in water / or if water is spilled and then and then dried – So it is best to soak the entire Rebozo in water.
- Liquid soap or powder soap diluted in liquid form is recommended for washing, to be used when the Rebozo is fully in water.
- A slight color change after washing is natural and depends on the type of detergent and the water in the area used during the wash, because the colors are sensitive to minerals.