Taking care of your Rebozos
- Hand or machine wash in a wash net
- Wash in cold water or at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees
- Use natural detergents (liquid form) only
- Don’t rub
- Don’t bleach
- The colors can bleed during the first washes.
- Dyed Rebozos are sensitive to light. It is best not to keep the blue Rebozos folded in order to avoid marks of yellow on the folds. This problem disappears once washed 2 or 3 times.
- No dry cleaning
- All colors are very sensitive to citric content or lime.
- It is recommended to wash your Rebozo before the first use
- Traces of water may form if the Rebozos are partially put in water / or if water is spilled and then and then dried – So it is best to soak the entire Rebozo in water.
- Liquid soap or powder soap diluted in liquid form is recommended for washing, to be used when the Rebozo is fully in water.
- A slight color change after washing is natural and depends on the type of detergent and the water in the area used during the wash, because the colors are sensitive to minerals.
Fix the colours of your Rebozos
Colours tend to bleed a lot.
We advise you to fix the colours of your Rebozo :
- Soak your rebozo for 24 hours in a basin with about 5 litres of cold water and 20cl of well-mixed organic white vinegar.
- Stir from time to time to ensure a homogeneous result
- Rinse well and wash by hand with an organic detergent.
- Let dry
It is possible that your Rebozos may still disgorge during 2 or 3 washes.